Love in the time of..errr...Chicken Pox 😄

*Disclaimer: I was not very keen on writing a cheesy note on our anniversary, but turns out this might serve as a gentle reminder for husband to get our "surprise" Anniversary cake by midnight and I can act "surprised" like I have been religiously doing past 4 years 😁

So after 2 months and 5 days, finally husband was coming back home! The previous day of his arrival I woke up to swollen neck and body pain, which aggrevated by evening with rashes on my skin and to my shock doctor confirmed that I had chicken pox. It was like someone just popped the huge bubble of excitement and drenched me in utter despair 😪

Sooooooraj,
I was frustrated because I was not even able to give you a welcome hug when I opened the door, because I was not able to let Agu squish me in his arms while he sleeps, because I was not able to cook all your favourites like I had planned in my mind. From the day we met, every single day you never failed to astonish me by living up to all my "super hero" expectations, keeping that smile in tact and staying calm even when I was freaking out and chewing your brain. Past one week while I was sick, you amazed me by the way you handled things at home, the way you woke up fourteen times at night for me and never cribbed about it, the way you managed Agu so that I could take rest.

Mom,
Thanks for not giving up even when a million horoscopes failed to match with mine, without your love I would have never met this tall guy 😄

Five years of "husband & wife" and a hell lot of emotions, now I know anniversary is not about the celebration but the feeling we have for each other...I am all set to do it all over again with you, forever!

Comments